Sunday 9 November 2008



Sunday Morning: 78. something. I was not bad, and not good yesterday. I am happy because I had fruit, veg, and lentils, but I also had a packet of crisps, some apple pie. The crisps are a type that I really liked and they stopped making them. Now, they have bought them back and they cost 70 cents more! Only because they have a few grams. When I had them, they didn't taste anything special, in general, the crap I can access to, doesn't taste special at all and not even worth having, being sometimes the reason that I eat just out of habit, boredom, or a sort of association with eating crap and relaxing or being compensated for being tired from work etc.

So I will try to continue more as the first day, eat pleanty of fruit and veg, nuts and lean protein, and when I do have a treat, have something i REALLY want, so that I enjoy it, not just eat things for the sake of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you went and got those onion crips from the video shop. Don't let yourself put the weight back on Maria.

I don't like the video, itis very depressing with suicidal tendencies. I just don't see what is nice about it at all.

I have been ringing you since 8.00 this morning, both on the main phone and on the mobile with no success.