Saturday 8 November 2008

Detox


Well, it was not exactly a detox. I am not even sure to what point I believe in them after seeing a documentary on the bbc about this subject. However, I did think my body would benefit from cutting down and eating certain foods as a I way of starting my diet. I felt quite hungry, but I ate quite frequently, having soup, yogurt, quite a lot of fruit (a few tangerines, apple and a banana), a piece of fish, and at night I had one round of toast with a sante cheese on it (I wasnt going to have any bread, but in the end I felt a bit sick and did so). I also drank loads of water.

I didnt go toilet yesterday, or this morning, so I think I can safely say that I can have a yoghurt without having diarrhea, I think it is maybe when I have more than one, or too many creamy things.

I went on the scales, and I was 78 something, I think 78 8 o 7, not sure, I was half asleep, but I did look properly to make sure it was not 79 something and was 78 something, and it was, and that was all that seemed important. Then I am where I started, to continue my diet and finally do the next lap, which is to weigh less than 70 kilos, that is, minimum 69.9...

I have many reasons to lose the weigh, so I hope to continue this way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do stick to your diet now. The leaves look quite good.