Monday 18 May 2009

Last hurdle: day 1

Weigh in at the end of the week, last hurdle of the diet to get to under 70 for the summer,

Goal weight, 68, 65 kilos? I don't know... depends how I look with 68 and what fits.

Hard to get into a diet when you have been off one for such a long time. I can honestly say that whilst I have been off the diet I have not enjoyed any particular foods or felt more hungry,just been to lazy to eat properly or count up what I have ate, never got much pleasure out of the crisps I bought or anything, so I will be no worst off. I have to get down to it now and lose a bit before May and June go by.

Points:

2 crisp breads with 1 sante (1.5) (these special bread things only have 17 calories, no even the 26 calories the corn cake has)
1 digestive hacendado biscuit (1.5) (they have an extra 1/2 point for having more chocolate and being delicious)
1 chocolate corn cake thingy (1.5)
2 rounds of bread with fish thing in not much oil (6 points?)
(I am trying to be more aware of what I eat and chew more slowly).


and from then on I didnt count points, but I did control myself

I had, bran bake at work, a little bit of pasta with bread, 99 calories bar, a couple of biscuits, 1 sante on crisp bread

I am quite sure I didn't go much over my points. I felt like I needed to go and buy something salty like crisps or something of the particular, but I did stop myself by thinking about my motivations to lose weight and get into the habit of a diet.

So I take it from here, try to do even better and get into the habit of counting my points, Exercise vitamin tablets and water won't go a miss either.

No comments: