Thursday 28 May 2009

Getting back on track

After looking at my progress pics http://emdiet2.blogspot.com/2009/02/progress-photos.html I felt a failure. I mean, I was so driven! So consistent! And just when I was getting near I just got out of the good habits and fell into the bad ones.

I am actually 3 or 4 kilos thinner than the thinner pics, but I really wanted to get to be under 70 kilos, like 69, before doing some more pics.

I am going to reread my diet, as I know for sure motivation put me on the path and gave me the will power. The thing is, once you are on a diet, its really not that bad, when I eat crap food most of the time I don't enjoy it anyway.

But I must say, really enjoying buying nice clothes and looking nice, even if I want to drop another size and a half. But this is important, want to go the whole hog, before I get fat again for more happier reasons :D

No comments: