Thursday 22 October 2009

Prizes


I have decided to give myself certain things as prizes.

For instance, I will not have my hair cut and put streaks in it until I weigh 60 something (at least 69.9). I am so near, its just silly. So my hair will remain too long until I reach that minigoal.

Then as for books, I want to order a couple of books via ebay. BUT, until I have achieved a triple goal in my other area, I am not going to order them.

Talking of books, I have a small library only 2 minutes away. I have noticed online they have some books I want, so tomorrow I am going to give back my other books to the other library and then I am going to the nearer one. Nacho says its an awful place, but I don't care, its near, and it has some books I want.

So come on, if I go from what I weighed in this morning (70.5) I only need to lose over half a kilo to go and cut my hair. Hopefully next week I will be able to!

P.S. I really wanted to read the book called: The Secret. And all 3 copies are out. Incredible! It must be popular! (just downloaded it from the Internet)

P.P.S. I have informed Xu, that he will be having pumpkin puree every Friday for whats left of this year. He didn't seem to mind, as its cheap and healthy, especially has I will throw in some crutons!

No comments: