Thursday 1 October 2009

To have a new computer, or to make do with the old.



I do feel mean about contemplating having a new computer. I mean, the old one is being mended. However, the fact that the old one is being mended means it will have a even tinier memory than before, 16 gb to be precise, I feel like I can't pack it with all I want. I really would like a bigger screen as well, and I also love the esthetic of the computer above. But I feel guilty, a part of me wishes it would just not work and then I would have to have a new one.

I think one requirement to go ahead and get the computer would be to have achieved things. Even then I don't think it would be sufficient reason to go out and get it, but it could be a start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU MUST GET THAT COMPUTER OUT OF YOUR HEAD FOR THE MOMENT. IF YOU LOOK ON THE CARREFOUR WEB SIDE THEY ALSO HAVE A HELLO KITTY ONE, WHICH IS CHEAPER, IT IS ;PINK AND IT HAS THE SAME SPECIFICATIONS AS THE TOSHIBA ONE. I THINK IT IS 375