Friday 24 October 2008

Diet Time


I have over 2 months to lose a stone, that is, 7 kilos. I will say I want to to lose a minimum of 5 kilos, and ideally 7 to make the stone. I want to spend my Christmas money on clothes, and I just never got used to clothes for fat people, or fat sizes, I don't like the look on me of being fat.

I am not that fat anymore, at under 80 kilos (around 78 to 79 kilos) at a height of 172 I am just with about 1 stone overweight. I actually want to lose more than that, but I have to take things at a step at a time. I don't want to be a size 38, but a 40 to 42. (like a size 12 more or less) At the moment I am more like a bulging 14)

So diet and exercise together, motivation, will power to keep it up. Even though the diet starts by now, I will put the first weigh in on Wednesday Morning.

No comments: