Friday 6 February 2009

Progress Photos




In both the pictures above I am either 88 or 90 kilos. 

 

In these other photos I am 77.3 kilos in both. So there is at least a 10 kilos difference, but I am quite sure there is more like a 13 kilo difference. From the front you cannot see much of a difference, I mean you can, but you cannot appreciate it in the photos. But in the side ones you can certainly can. When I have lost another stone I will put some more up.



And now my latest pics at 65.5 kilos. I still want to lose a couple more kilos (maybe 4 kilos?) so to get rid of fat on tummy (for some reason my excess weight is all there which is quite unhealthy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a difference. You can really see it. Your bust is smaller, you have a waist and even your arms and legs are alot thinner. It really must inspire you to carry on. I cannot get over the difference in your size. Keep going.