Sunday 8 March 2009

Day 48, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOO8


Quite a few days without writing. On Thurday I nearly had a post ready to publish, and I had kept to my points, and then just before I went bed I pigged out on these cheese crisp bread things in cheese. The next following days haven't been any better, as both days I had some crisps, and some chocolate, and did not count the points, buy I am sure I had many many more, probably more than double I should.

Having said that, I would have had more in the past, but yesterday did get quite near to how much I would pig out in the past, so I have had to put a stop to it today.

I am making lentils, and plan to eat healthy and keep to my points.

Points:

biscuit (1)
cheese on toast (1.5)
nuts (1)
lentils (2.5)
cheese on toast (1.5)
bran bake with choc (4.5)
lentils (2)
corn cake (1)
cereals (3)
rivita with cheese (2)
mandarine (0)
apple (0)

So 20 points out of 20 allowed.

Did not take my vitamin tablet

Did some yoga

I plan to have a good week, the only hiccup is going to be my period in the middle. But I am determined to continue with my diet.

The picture above is of a bracelet that I bought on ebay for a couple of euros. It's the first time I have bought anything on ebay for ages.

No comments: