Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 55, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD

I put 55 days, but I havent been on my diet properly for over a week. I wont weigh myself til next Friday, and then see if I havent done much harm and if the harm can be put right.

Points:

bran bake (2)
kinder x 2 (5)
cheese on toast (1.5)
corn cake (3.5)
rivita cheese 2 (2)
cheese on toast with sauce (4)
ice cream (3)
chocolate biscuits (4)
_________________________________

25 points out of 20 allowed

No vitamin tablet

No exercise

I went a bit mad at dinner. I really need to get back on track. However, I did write down the points, and I didn't eat that much over. Tomorrow will have to be the start of going properly back to my diet. I must plan it properly and do well. I need to go over my motivation. I want to be under or just over 70 by the 9 of May, I have about 7 weeks. It can be done, but with proper dieting.

I will weigh myself on Friday after 5 days of dieting, and I hope to have put right this bad week, and be back to my last weigh in, which was 73.9. Can I do it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's happening on the ninth of May ? I really must get myself back on track, just recently I have been a total disaster.

You have achieved so much you cannot possibly let yourself go backwards again. At least try to stay in the same position if nothing else.

When you were speaking about "kinder" did you mean kinder eggs ?