Sunday 5 October 2008

I feel a great urge to eat well.

I hardly have any fruit. Not that much veg either. I saw Wing eating grapes one day, and rice with pepper in it the other. I would like to eat better and tomorrow after drawing I will get some fruit from the shop. I suppose being pregnant you want to eat well, though I am sure she always eats well. I eat terribly lately. So I must give details in my blog everyday.

Monday is Monday. A good day to start. I have tidied out my own wardrobe today. When I look at clothes I know how I want to look in them, and I don't yet look that way. I haven't really got back on my diet since before the summer.

I can't get the hang of having a vitamin table either (I have had one in 2 weeks).

I have to start counting the points from the morning, or then I forget, or eat too much. Even if I do eat too much it would be something if I could at least put down what I have ate and list the points.

I still have the energy problem. I think it is a mix of many years of anxiety, bad timestables, bad food etc. I think of tomorrow and I feel tired, just thinking of 3 hours of drawing and 5 and a half hours at the academy. I know why I keep such bad timestables. I don't want to get up just to be in the house on my own with no purpose. It makes me anxious to be many hours on my own. But, the bad timestable is not any better so I had better address it. I will be getting up early on tomorrow as I have the drawing class. I don't know why I don't feel excited at the moment. I think I am just tired. The thing about being tired is that you don't feel any better not doing anything. I have been doing a lot of cleaning and sorting out this weekend and I have had my period and before that a stomach bug so I suppose it is normal not to feel too energetic.

So, plans for tomorrow. Eat better, write down points. Must remember to go earlier to the academy to sort out my classes.

1 comment:

Em said...

Note to myself: Period came properly on the 2nd, but was already there 2 days before.