Thursday 2 October 2008

I have moved here as I started tampering with the other blog and it went a bit wrong. It could be mended but would take time and effort, and I have so much to do with my time and it takes no time what so ever to make a new blog. So, seeing that I am starting a new diet, it is a good moment to start a new blog. So, WW it is, the famous point diet. I am all ready with my point calculator and WW books, so off I go, tomorrow I will post what I have done with my 18 allowed points

1 comment:

josephine said...

The video makes me feel as if I am flying. I like the music as well.

Don't deny it, you wanted a dark background so that you can write in coloured text like me. I know you won't admit it though. You are just like Dad. Hope you stick to your diet. I am feeling better for the exercise.