Wednesday 8 October 2008



(Beginning of Wednesday below)

Update: I did what I wanted: I had a diet natural yogurt and a banana for supper, some more salmon, a couple of dry toast thingys with marge and then a musly and choc bar. At the academy I had half a musly and choc bar. SO i had no crisps, no chocs, and no crap.(Night is my worst time)

I ate: spinach, salmon, apple, banana AND i had my vitamin tablet. SO, I am happy. It may seem silly, it is just one day, but it is so hard to start. I will continue the same tomorrow.

I feel crap after eating crap, but especially after eating pringles. There is something in them that make me sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the illustration. I got all the stuff I wanted at lidl but I did not buy any of the shortbread because I know it would make me break my diet. I am regretting it a bit now though.hahahahahahahaha.