Tuesday 9 December 2008



And they actually look better in the flesh! All I need now is the cracks to come, and the hats. I am thinking of putting a few roses/quality streets in each cracker, together with a couple of jokes printed on coloured paper and the hats. I think they look really good, and much better than the jokes being in English and no-one (but me) understanding them. And everyone will eat the chocs. (As the chocs are wrapped they will be fine in the crackers. ). I think I can get the roses/quality streets from carrefour. I also thought that when you are here we could have as a treat some roses and/or quality streets. I am also going to make you and Dad a cracker. And we could not only buy some coleslaw, we could also make some fresh with cabbage onion and carrots, it is dead quick in the thermomix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do look good.Good photo tambien.