Monday 8 December 2008

Does it look easy? Well it is not.

Looks SO easy, but it is not. And imagine doing it 24 times. I have decided AGAINST doing crackers, it will be a nightmare, and then they probably will not pop, I have been experimenting and I just CANT. I will ring Tim and see if the crackers are the same this year (bet they are)



Having said that: God, it feels such a waste of money to get the same crap. I just know that if I make them myself they will take much longer. I just feel ill thinking about it, one thing is making a cake, and another is making 24 crackers! It will seem like the never ending story. I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF i was giving a xmas do myself, with a select group of no more than 8 maybe okay, but it seems such a chore. I know... I have bought the bangs, I have bought the hats... But GOD, I just cant see me doing them, I am not exactly Miss Neat and Tidy when it comes to cutting and gluing either. Oh Dear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to provide crackers. If you do it this year you are setting a precedent of having to do them every year for ever and ever. Don't do it. Make a cake or bring something else. You will have the new bingo after all which will be quite impressive when they have been use to doing it with the bombo.

Anonymous said...

If you do it for the second year running they will latch on to them. Just break from them, they will not really notice after only having seen them once.