Saturday 6 December 2008

Diet


I am on my diet. I am eating a lot of veg. Yesterday I had the puree, today I had cabbage and chickpeas, tomorrow I am having brussels ... Tonight I was going to keep to just protein, and I made a cheese ommelette, however I did feel a bit sick, so I had some cereals and decided against the protein thing. I prefer a bit of variety, last time I did lose weight quickly but I felt quick sick all the time. This time I will just lose it the normal way even if it takes more time. I might do the points, its a good way of having a bif ot what you like without going over the top. In the past when I followed the points diet I did lose the weight as well... I will see. I only have had crap once this week, a great improvement. I really want to get to my end of the month goal.

CONTEST:

There is one item that has to go from that basket. What is it?

There are 3 must items in the basket? What are they?

PRIZE: A SuperDooper Deluxe Spanish Cracker

Please put answers as a comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one item that has to go from the basket is the crunchie. As to the three must items, I do not see anything in the basket that is a MUST.

Anonymous said...

I would like a bag of revels myself