Monday 1 December 2008

First day, Goal, 4 kilos in 1 month



The first day of the month, a monday, countdown to the sales... what better moment that to start a diet, and general plan of leading a healthier life?

Well, I got on the wiifit, and put an objetive of losing 4 kilos this month. (Actually I made a mistake and put that I want to put on 4 kilos, so it was a really pain to change, I had to get on the wiifit with petit on my shoulder and convince it I had put on the weight. Having done that I managed to change it).

Official weigh in is on Wednesday. I have put just over a kilo on, and I am not surprised, during the summer I was swimming every day, now I am doing no exercise, and work does not count as exercise... So good food, exercise, a recording of what I eat, a vitamin everyday (the moment I get back from work it should be in my hand), and meditation/taichi/yoga. EVERYDAY, even christmas. I must say that I am not so tempted by those times, we don't have greedy things in the house, I am not such a fan of what people eat here at christmas, and I will just keep the portions small.

When I get to my first goal, and hit the sales, I won't go mad either, as under 70 is my ultimate goal... So I will buy just some things, that will look good when I lose weight.

..... I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Will you diet with me mum? Track EVERYDAY your food in the blog? We can weight watch each other... by the way, I have the game of no deal downloaded, but not in my nds, but ready for when you come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be on a diet but I don't want to put the details on the blog.