Friday 5 December 2008

Friday, 5 days in on the Diet



Well, yes, five days in on the diet. As I have had a some sort of bug or virus, I haven't been eating much, and certainly not crap. Yesterday however, I did have some crap, too much actually, as I felt really hungry after so many days of eating hardly anything. However, I won't let that be a habit, I have bought healthy fresh food today, veg and fish, and in that manner I will continue. I really want to lose that weight before the sales, 4 kilos will make all the difference.

Official weigh in on Wednesday, on both the scales and the wiifit: 79 kilos. Lets see next Wednesday.

I am feeling lately more positive and happy. I feel I am looking forward to many things in life, and I am happy with my life as it is now. Of course, I want to get well, and I am doing little things each day, and I can feel that I am on the path to getting better. I try not to look at the big picture to much, as it can be a bit daunting, just step by step, getting further and further on my own, traveling, doing things, so my confidence changes in my abilities to do things and with it the chemistry in my brain that makes everything seem as it does.

I am happy at my job, happy at home with X, and I have time and space to get myself in good health so that ultimately I can bring my child into this world.

No comments: