Tuesday 20 January 2009

Day 1, Operation Looking GOOD

What have I ate:

2 rounds of toast with sante: ( 3 p )
1 fitness bars ( 1.5p )
Cheese, coleslaw sandwich:
bread ( 2 p )
coleslaw ( 1.5 p )
cheese (1.5p )
salad (0 p)
20 grams of walnuts ( 3.5p )
2 maria biscuits (2 p)
40 grams of icecream ( 2 p )
3 extra strong mints ( 0.5 p )

TOTAL: 16.5 Points out of 18 permitted.

I had my vitamin tablet

No exercise

I am surprised it added up to so much, as I didnt even have a proper meal. It goes to show, how easily the points add up. Things that will help: get some lighter cheese, eat more fruit, get some of those corn crackers (only 0.5 points).

I dont know if to weigh myself one day this week, or wait til next Wednesday. I will then get on the wii, and ask it to set me a goal of losing 4 kilos in 6 weeks.

I am sick of not looking how I want to look, and not doing what I want to do. So I am going to change that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are finally starting. I intend to start tomorrow, yet again. I am sure you will be successful this time. I bet the weight will start to drop off if you keep to your points.

I am astounded that you still have extra strong mints. Remember to look up how many points a kinder egg is worth. Good Luck.