Monday 26 January 2009

Day 7, Operation Looking GOOD



And with this I have been one week on my diet. So tomorrow I am allowed should I wish 20 points. I can carry on with these points until I reach under 70 kilos (quite a while before that happens).

I will try only to eat 18, and should I feel the need to eat 20, I will sometimes. Or not, maybe I will just eat 18, I dont know! I will see!

Anyway, todays points:

Fitness bars x 2 (3)
veg ( 5)
2 digestive biscuits (3)
1 round of turkey on bread with little bit of marge (2)
1 round of bread (1)
2 digestive biscuits (3)
1 corn cake (0.5)

17.5 points out of 18 points

I took my vitamin tablet

Did no exercise

If I was counting the points like I saw in the book, I could have 2 biscuits for 2 points, but I after working them out myself, in my opinion they were more near 1.5 points than 1. So in general I also prefer to overvalue my points. (Not as much as you though).

I am walking tomorrow, so yipieeeee for doing some exercise, about time!

I feel quite fierce about not breaking my diet. I feel quite disgusted at how many times I have said I was going to diet and then ended up abandoning it. Just to go back to square one again and again. I mean, I did have a break through with my diet last year, the first in many years, but I do have to take it the full hog and get properly slim. I want to wear those trousers in my wardrobe! I want to respect myself for having willpower and being able to control my impulses. I want to do what I want.

Last night for some reason I was quite teary and off in general. I kept thinking I wanted to eat something. But I just ignored it, I am not going to let my emotions keep me back, so that I can get even more depressed about not being who I want to be and looking how I want to look. This is for real.

P.S. From what is says on the net, and my calculations,baked beans: you have in a full tin from 4 to 4.5 points. So half a tin is from 2 to 2.5 points. They have hardly any fat, just a trace basically. So they are a good thing to have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not think that the baked beans would be bad because you are allowed them on the hip and thigh diet which , as you know, cuts out nearly all fat.

I know what you mean about feeling down when you are dieting. I think it is because you want instant results and begin to think why bother because you cannot visulise the end result and it seems so far away. But that is what w have got to do because there is no easy way.