Thursday 22 January 2009

Day 3, Operation Looking GOOD

Points for today:

4 rounds of bread ( 4 points )
2 teaspoons of marge (2 points)
2 slices of turkey (2 points)
3 lu biscuits ( 2 points)
1 fitness bar (1.5 points)
2 rounds of toasted cheese sandwich (2 points + 1 + 1 = 4 points)
biscuits (2 points)
rice cake (0.5)
an orange (0 points)

Total of 18 points out of 18 points

I had my vitamin tablet

No exercise

I am looking forward for going for my massage tomorrow. I like Fridays, and now I like them even more. Planning to make some pumpkin pure, will have to count out how much bread I can have with it. Weekends can be more tricky with the diet, it is easier to eat less when at work. Having said that, I have got out of the habit of going straight to the Chinese, they must miss me! ( I mean the money I spend). I have had a luffle bar in my bag for days. I could have one, but it would be quite a few points. I don't seem to eat that much, but points soon go

Official weight in: 79.2

My goal in the wiifit, to lose 4 kilos in the next 2 months. I want to lose more, but this would be the minimum. Lets go for it.

No comments: