Sunday 25 January 2009

Day 6, Operation Looking GOOD



My points for Sunday:

one round of toast with small bit of marge and very small bit of egg (2)
biscuit and rice cake (2 points)
mayonnaise (1)
salad (0)
corn ( 0.5)
2 potatoes (2)
cheese (1)
santè cheese on toast ( 1.5 )
2 biscuits ( 3 points)
1 packet of diet cheese biscuits ( 3 )
1 tangerine ( 0 )
corn cakes (1)
small bit of veg (1)

18 points of 18 allowed

No exercise

Vitamin tablet, not at the moment, I hope later to take it.

As I was almost 81 kilos, whatever I am on Wednesday under 80 is a bonus. I think my official weigh in, only a few days after the diet was 79.2 kilos. That was nearly a 2 kilos lost in a couple of days of diet. I imagine it was the shock of cutting down after eating as a pig, from now on I am aware that the process will slow down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be doing well. I wish I could feel myself getting thinner but it would be a lie to say I did. I am going to wait until Sunday to weigh myself. I bet you have lost more weight by Wednesday.