Wednesday 28 January 2009

Day 9, Operation Looking GOOD


Official weigh in: 77.9 kilos

Points for the day:

poached eggs on bread: (5 points)
2 digestive biscuits (3 points)
corn cake (0.5 points)
fitness bar (1.5)
mandarine (0)
2 bread with tomato and cheese (3 points)
1 corn (0.5)
bran bake (2)
_______________________________________

15.5 out of 20 points :)

No exercise :(

No vitamin tablet :(
____________________________________

On the one hand I feel slimmer, I know that after a few months I will be very near to be a normal healthy weight, and after another few months a slim size. I would like to weigh between 65 to 68 kilos, if I feel happy with how I look weighing this. So the wii says, when I weigh 73 kilos, with my height, I will be a healthy weight, but of course that is being in the limit of what a healthy weight is. But anyway, in 5 months, that is more than enough time to lose 10 kilos, I would only have to lose 2 kilos a month.

SO, if I could be 67 for the summer, I would be very very pleased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are going to do it this time. I don't know about myself. I hope I succeed.

As I said on the phone I think I am going to start counting calories but I will keep the points in mind as well.