Wednesday 21 January 2009

Day 2, Operation Looking GOOD

I am calling from Madrid. Here are my points:

Lunch:
2 small potatoes ( 2 points)
slice of edam cheese light (1 point)
corn (1 point)
mayon (1 point)
margerine (1 point)
salad and carrot (0 points)

Snacks:
3 packs of Diet Lu mini biscuits (they contain 3) ( 6 points)
5 corn cakes (2.5 points)

Supper
2 rounds of toast (2 points)
1 edam cheese light (1 point)

Total of 18 points out of 18 points

I had my vitamin tablet

No exercise

It is very strange about the mayonnaise. Before, light mayonnaise had about 27% fat, and you can get it in the supermarket still. But ligeresa have bought out a new one that has only 3% fat, I mean, that is a big big difference. IT does taste a bit weird I must say, but it does have nearly 10 times less fat, and 3 times less calories.

I do feel a bit peckish at night, before going bed. Not ravenous, more like I could pick at things, greedy things, but I am not really hungry. It has just been my way in the last months to always eat what I wanted when I wanted and to be full all the time, and to pick at food as if it was a pastime.

Tomorrow I have to eat more fruit. Oh, I just remembered, last night I had a mandarine before going bed, but that is 0 points, but good to have had some fruit.

P.S. I have officially looked up the points in a kinder egg and it is 2.5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are really serious this time. I am only worrying about the vague mention of margerine (is it a measured amount) I received the points book by the way. Kinder eggs are definitely out. I did not think they would have 2 and half points, I thought maybe 1 and a half.