Friday 30 January 2009

Day 11, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD



I have changed the title of the "Operation", as I don't only want to look good, I want to feel good, and the later is the most important. I do not only include my diet, but all the other exercises that I can do to improve my well being and my health.

Points for the day:

turkey sandwich: (4)
biscuit (?) (1.5)
2 corn cakes (1)
cheese biscuits (3)
20 grams pistacho (3)
cauliflower (0)
oil and vinegar (3)
bread (1)
corn cake (0.5)
pear
mandarine
10 grams of pistacho (1.5)
10 grams of piscacho(1.5)

20 points out of 20

Had my vitamin tablet

No exercise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do think you should introduce more fruit and greens. But this diet is working for you that is the main thing. You are able to eat much more than me because you are young and burn it off easier. Not only that you say your skin is looking better, you may not be eating much fruit but the fact that you are cutting out the crap food is having a result on your skin.