Saturday 24 January 2009

Day 4, Operation Looking GOOD

Points:

pumpkin puree (culprit the oil) ------------------ 8.5 points
turkey sandwich ( 4 points )
corn cake ( 0.5 )
fitness bar ( 1.5)
lu biscuits ( 2 )
cheese sante and onion on 1 toast (1.5)

Then late at night one more corn cake (0.5)

Total points (18.5 points exceeded from 18 points allowed)

No exercise

No vitamin tablet (felt too sick)


The big mistake was the amount of oil put in the puree, next time I will be putting half. The problem was that later in the evening I had a very bad sinus headache, and that always makes me feel sick and only eating something takes away that feeling. I then had my biscuits and cheese on toast, and felt better then, but at 12 oclock at night, I was stupidly hungry, and my head was really bad and with it the feeling sick. So at 3 in the morning I had 1 corn cake.

It is not really a problem. You have to add up your points together at the end of the week, and as long as they are 18 x 7, you are fine, and there was a day that I eat less than 18.

I feel slimmer and look better in general, especially my face.

I am very determined to get to my goal of being slim for the summer. And before the summer I MUST BE 60 something (69.9 will do)

No comments: