Tuesday 27 January 2009

Day 8, Operation Looking GOOD


Points for today:

fitness bar x 1 (1.5)
digestive biscuit (1.5)
3 rounds of bread, 2 cheese, 1 1/2 of marge (5.5)
3 rounds of bread, 2 turkey 1/12 of marge (5.5)
fibre bake cake ( 2 )
choc fibre bake cake (2.5)
corn cake (0.5)

19 points out of 20 permitted

Did exercise (1/2 hour walking)

Didn't take vitamin tablet

I didnt mean to have more points than 18, I didn't count them before I eat, and then I saw I had had too many. I am still under however. I am not happy about the lack of fruit in my diet today. I must make sure I eat more of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a disaster for me yesterday, not only that, I had forgotten that I had eaten the beans yesterday. I think my brain is going. I also brought the mando to my television in the bedroom into the front room . Today I will be more controlled.

You are doing well, and losing weight. You must have some of dads willpower something that I seriouly lack.