Monday 2 February 2009

Day 14, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD


Points:

Rice: (green and red pepper, onion, 4 points of rice, 3 oil, 1.5 frito) (8.5)
digestive biscuit (1.5)
pistachos (0.5)
1 round turkey sandwich (2)
fitness bar (1.5)
2 rounds of sante and bread (1.5)
rice cake plus cheese (1)
pistachos (1.5)
1 piece of chocolate (1)
1 mandarine (0)
_________________________________-

20 points out of 20 allowed

I took my vitamin tablet

I did not do any exercise

. See how much I weigh on Wednesday... The rice was not worth all those points, it was nice, but nothing to go mad on, for less pointsI could have had some pasta or rice with just frito and some cheese and it would have been nicer and less points. I will learn from my mistakes. I would like to do some exercise, I am not going to get far like this. But I am hungry at night, that must mean something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the joke is excellent. What does a round turkey sandwich look like ?