Thursday 5 February 2009

Day 17, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD


turkey sandwich (3.5)
corn cake (1)
pistachos (1.5)
digestive (1.5)
pasta (4.5)
cheese biscuits (3)
fitness bar (1.5)
2 rounds of sante on brown toast with onion (3)
4 pistachos (0.5)
tangerine (0)
_______________________________________

Total of 20 points out of 20

Did not take my vitamin tablet

Did not do any exercise (except the walking from and to the bus)

I am glad with my progress at both operation X and operation Y. I feel a bit out of it because of my cold, but I am not really ill, but enough to make me not feel right, a lot of sneezing and so on, and I certainly notice the difference in my energy levels (very low). I bought some cleansing milk from mercadona, their own make, 1 euro it cost me. I am going to try it tonight. Not much else to say, I think I am going bed soon, got a massage in the morning, so that is something to look forward to.

Reading dietgirl's blog, she mentioned making pikeklets, but to me it sounds wrong, check out the recipe she gives http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/5757/pikelets

No comments: