Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day 23, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD


Points:

turkey sandwich: (5)

digestive biscuits x 3 = (4.5)

corn cakes (1.5)

fitness bar (1.5)

pistachos (1.5)

poached eggs with toast (5)

___________________________________________

19 points out of 20 points

Took my vitamin 

No specific exercise, but I can really feel that at least I walk more now.

I am really tired, I have my period, a lot of snot, and I suppose I am having an early night. I hope to walk at least one way tomorrow. Maybe I will get the bus back as my period always make my legs hurt a lot, and if I go mad walking maybe I will make myself bad for work in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a lot better than me. I have bought some grapefruits to see if they help me. Anyway they are good for you.

Do you meditate. I forgot all about your alter.

I will be starting to write my blog again tomorrow . I have just got out of the habit.