Monday 9 February 2009

Day 21, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD





So today is the 3 week landmark.

Today I only had proteins for supper, and I did exercise. Don't really know if I can keep that up long term (I mean, just eating protein at night) it is bloody hard, I feel so hungry now I feel quite sick. So maybe it is not a good idea. The problem is, that proteins have so many points, that the two diets clash, so I end up not having enough. When you are on a protein diet you can eat as much as you like, but because I am counting points as well, it is difficult.

Anyway, my points:

3 rounds of poach egg on toast (8)
2 digestive biscuits (3)
pistachos (0.5)
fitness bar (1.5)
pistachos 40 grams (6)
19 points out of 20 allowed

Had my vitamin tablet!

Did exercise: 20 minutes on bike, 10 to 15 minutes walking to and from bus, some pedaling on my real bike

So I am really hungry, and in a bad mood as I find it IMPOSSIBLE to find a way of making mint ice-cream. All my contacts in US, have stopped shipping outside of their stupid country. Anyway, I am pleased I did all things: vitamin tablet, points, exercise... as well as my other achievements...

By the way, why don't you write your blog? I am sick of that pic of those cats.

P.S. I had my last point and had a corn cake with a cheese slice and a tangerine. Both the tangerine and the corn cake had carbs, but I was just feeling ill from hunger. However, I have not broke my diet, I have just broke the intention of having just protein.

No comments: