Tuesday 24 February 2009

Day 36, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD



corn cake + sante (1)
small portion of pasta with cheese (4)
pistachos (1)
cheese on toast (3)
biscuits digestive (3)
bran bake (2)
turkey sandwich (3)
tangerine (0)
digestive chocolate (1.5)
apple (0)
ball of icecream with mint (1.5)
20 of 20 points allowed
I took my vitamin tablet
No exercise that is not the walking to and from the bus stop

It was 5 weeks last Monday that I have been on the diet. I must admit it does not seem hard anymore, at least not my diet. I rarely feel hungry, and the habit of going to buy pringles and such crap soon died out. I sometimes feel like such things, but not very often. I have my weigh in tomorrow, my last official weigh in was 75.5 kilos, and over the weekend I had dropped another half a kilo. However, I feel a bit bloated this last couple of days, and I don't expect any more loss. I have my massage tomorrow, I feel I quite need it. The above picture is a mandala, I will include one at the bottom of the post for you to print off, you are supposed to colour it in and relax doing so.

And you should get into your diet to, anyone can do it, and so can you, you just have to think of why you want to lose weight and how important this is for you.The picture from the other day is a minicot, I don't know if you have seen them before. Think of me as a reason to keep to a diet, I know everyone has to die, but all that fat round your heart can't be good for you, as well as making all your pains much worse for having to carry round all that fat. I can't imagine the day that you are not here, or how I will confront it. I think I would just settle for you to be here to see you first grandson/daughter. I would really like you to be here as they grow up, you are only 56, there is no reason why this should not happen. Please go on your diet, if you stick to it, you know and I know that eventually you will lose weight.

P.S. Click on the picture and it will get bigger and you can print it out.

No comments: