Sunday 1 February 2009

Day 13, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD

Points:

corn cake (0.5 point)

digestive biscuit (1.5 point)

pistachos nuts 8 units (1 point)

pisto (green and red pepper, tinned tomato, onion, courgettes) (0) + the oil (5)

brown bread (2)

pistachos (1.5)

pistachos (1)

a peach (0)

corn cake (0.5)

bran bake with icecream (3.5)

1 sante on 1 round of bread (1.5)

1 turkey on 1 round of bread (2)


20 points out of 20 allowed

Didn't take my vitamin tablet

Didn't do any exercise

I have made some really nice looking rice for tomorrow. It has 8.5 points! 3 from the oil, 4 from the rice, and 1.5 from the frito, it also has onion and green and red pepper. As soon as Xuko saw it he changed his mind about having cold rice salad. He looked at it with a look of hunger. I said: I thought you wanted rice salad, I offered this and you said you didnt want it. Yes, he said, but I didnt know it would look and smell like that. So I had to make him the same. I put a bit of curry powder in it as well. I could eat it now, but of course I can not. I feel hungry. However I am quite sure I have not lost much. I need to do some exercise as well or I am going to lose more slowly than I want to. Well, see what I weigh on Wednesday.

Been on the diet 2 week from tomorrow!

My goal. For March 1st I have to be 75 something, even if it is 75.9. That is 4 weeks to lose 2 kilos. It would be great to lose some more, but that is my minimum.

P.S. I saw that flower quilt to the single bed in my linen cupboard.

No comments: