Tuesday 3 February 2009

Day 15, Operation Looking GOOD feeling GOOD




Points:

fitness bar (1.5)

1 corn cake (0.5)

pistachos (1.5)

2 rounds of brown toast with sante and onion (3)

1 digestive biscuit (1.5)
60 grams of pasta (weight when not cooked) (4)
frito (1)
cheese (1)

hot bran bake with a smidge of ice-cream (2.5)

1 digestive biscuit (1.5)

mandarine (0)

______________________________________________________-

Total 18 out of 20 points

Took Vitamin

Did no exercise

Did some meditation (not much)

I am quite happy with several little steps I am making in my life towards progress. My diet it a part of this, and an important part, I just don't like the look of being fat. It depends on the person, some people look fine with some extra weight, they still have a nice complexion and pretty features. But I just look awful, I look a lot better now, but I don't look how I want to look. It will be a slow plod towards getting under the 70's, but I will go there.

Weigh in tomorrow, but I don't expect much of a loss, but any loss will be welcome.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am eating too much. What do you think ?
I did not walk today either because the weather was incredibly foul.

What we both have to do is look forward to the end goal to stop us falling off the wagon, well, probably not in your case but definitely in mine.

Is it worth while warming the fruit and fibre bakes up. Does it make much difference to the enjoyment of eating them ?